A wide range of auto insurance options
Personal & business automobile insurance policies, Classic Cars & Trucks, Motorcycles, ATV’s and Snowmobiles
Purchasing auto insurance doesn’t need to be complicated but you do need to ensure that you have the right coverage. Our professional and experienced brokers can help by understanding how you use your vehicle and ensuring you have the right coverage to fit your needs. As independent brokers we offer choice by working with different insurance partners and advocacy in the event of a claim.
We can also help customize coverage that is right for you
Things to consider when purchasing auto insurance include:
- Do you have enough liability coverage?
- Should you purchase optional accident benefits?
- Do you have coverage for a rental in the event of a claim?
- Do you have coverage that protects your driving record in the event of an at-fault collision?
- Are you using your vehicle for business? Car pooling? Driving others for compensation? (i.e. UBER). These activities may change the type of coverage or insurance policy that you require.
- What about telematics? Do you want a premium that is tailored to your unique driving habits? If so, are you willing to put a device in your vehicle or download an app. that monitors your driving behavior? We work with companies who will reward your good driving habits by discounting your premium by up to 25%!
Let us help find you the right coverage at the right price to you ensure you are properly protected.
Ontario Auto Insurance is Changing:
Changes go into effect June 1, 2016
To help stabilize rates, the Ontario government has implemented changes to auto insurance which come into effect on June 1, 2016. Several measures are aimed at reducing fraud and abuse of the system, which increases premiums. As of June 1st there will be lower accident benefit limits in standard insurance policies and new options to increase coverage.
Have any questions? We can help.
Contact us—we can help you access and use your MyMills portal and app.
Tollfree: 800-953-0999 Phone: 416-489-5570 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org