Coverage against many of the risks faced by business owners and operators
We have brokers on our staff with a wide range of experience with commercial and not-for-profit organizations. This experience helps us design insurance protection for young and growing businesses (typically under 100 employees). Many of our clients are located within our immediate neighbourhood of Leslieville.
Currently we are serving clients in the following businesses and community improvement endeavours:
- IT Products and Services
- Building Owners
- Specialty Food Products
- Management Consultants
- Dance Studios
- Florists/Garden Centres
- Professional Services
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Healthcare Providers
- Wholesalers/Manufacturers' Agents
- Community Services
- Tourism & Recreation
- Business Products & Services
We don't just sell insurance. We help you manage the risks associated with your business activities. Here are some of the challenges we help our clients meet:
- Providing protection when hackers invade our clients' privacy
- Helping to avoid costly "slip and fall" claims
- Protecting off-site property as well as immediate equipment and business contents
- Ensuring that gross income or profit are maintained when business is interrupted by an insured peril
- Contributing to issue and crisis management plans
- Responding to 'unlawful dismissal' claims/actions
- Guarding your physical and intellectual assets
The success of your enterprise is in part secured by offsetting risk while maximizing opportunity.
Let us show you how we can help!
View our Business Tip Checklist for information and loss control advice
Have any questions? We can help.
Contact us—we can help you access and use your MyMills portal and app.
Tollfree: 800-953-0999 Phone: 416-489-5570 Email: email@example.com