We work with Canada’s leading group insurance providers and some of the most prestigious organizations in the country to provide preferred rates, personal service and independent professional advice to employee groups.
What is Group Insurance?
Group Home and Auto programs offer significantly discounted insurance rates to employees of organizations with more than 300 employees at no cost to the employer.
How Does It Work?
We work with your organization to design a unique and fully-branded group plan. We develop and promote the plan with your guidance and we create communications that will encourage your employees to contact us for a quote. Employee participation is completely voluntary.
What are some of the Benefits?
In addition to preferred rates for personal vehicles, homes, condominiums, rentals, cottages, boats, motorcycles and other recreational vehicles; employees who participate in the Group Plans receive:
- Dedicated Broker service, advice and advocacy
- Payment Flexibility such as No Fee Financing options
- Claims Consulting - all our groups offer 24/7 claims service but as independent brokers we also offer advice and guidance when navigating through the claims process
Our Experience with Group Insurance
More than 30 years ago we entered the Group Personal Property and Auto Insurance business and sought out employers who demonstrated a respectful concern for their employees through their benefits programs. Each of the employee Groups now served by Mills Insurance has an enviable record for looking after their employees.
We have been successful in serving Group clients because we treat them with the care and attention they deserve.
Human Resource managers and directors endorse our Group programs because:
- The cost savings (for qualifying) employees are demonstrably significant and the quality of the insurance product and customer service is second to none in the industry
- The following are eligible for coverage:
- Permanent/Full-time employees
- Spouses and dependent children living in the same household
- The programs are created, promoted and administered by Mills Brokers Insurance Services. HR lets us know how they choose to make their employees aware of the plan and we provide the communication and marketing material.
- Our experienced brokers deal directly and confidentially with individual employees
Learn More About Group Employee Plans
The Group programs provided by Mills Insurance Brokers are underwritten by Aviva Traders, the group home and auto company member of Aviva Canada Inc., and leader provider of group insurance in Canada for more than 50 years, and by Novex, the group home and auto company member of Intact Insurance Company.
If you are interested in learning more about group employee plans for personal home and auto insurance or setting up a plan for employees in your organization please contact Amy Mills email@example.com
If you are an employee of an organization that has set up a preferred group plan with our brokerage please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-489-5570 or 1-800-953-0999 to get a quote and find out more.
Have any questions? We can help.
Contact us—we can help you access and use your MyMills portal and app.
Tollfree: 800-953-0999 Phone: 416-489-5570